Thursday, February 2, 2012

Click Refresh...

Moving from my hole in the wall craft area in the laundry room to the spacious dining room area has been a phenomenal change!

I just purchased a simple wire shelving unit from Walmart for just under $20 that I was scared would be a pain in the butt to assemble, but was quite easy! And I love it. It sits right behind me with all my used-constantly items. :)


Check out my lovely custom embellished boxes!

OOH! And I found this cute vintage set of spice jars in a cute stand that I am now using to store my elastic thread for ornaments, novelty buttons, HinckleDoodle tags and such! Sitting on the other window sill behind me :)



I'm still trying to figure out how I want to organize things. But I'm getting there.

I am also thinking that I need to make a paper flower bouquet to sit next to my laptop to brighten up the area.

And I am hoping to make a garland of some sort to add some festive touches to the windows behind me. Here's some garland I think I can make on my own...don't know which one is my fave yet...


There are, of course, so many ways I could go about it. I don't know what I'll come up with! :)

<3 Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment