Thursday, January 19, 2012

RAWWWWWRRRRR!

I like to multi-task projects. It keeps me from getting bored and frustrated. So in the midst of other orders, I've been working on a brontosaurus AKA long neck dinosaur! It's turning out to be one of my fave projects this week!

I can't get over how wonderful felt is. It's so easy to work with and the colors from my suppliers are spectacular!

Here's the dino's head:

Here's a head piece

And here's the stuffed head! SOOO CUTE, right?

Here's another view! :)
She's coming along so well! I can't wait to see the finished product! I may be just as excited as you all because even I don't know what it will look like. I have a general idea, but that's what I like about this work is that I surprise myself! It's so gratifying!

****New Day****
I wrote this post a few days ago, and as of this morning...I've gotten this far on the dino! I may have a finished product by the weekend!



I think as of now she looks like the Loch Ness Monster's girlfriend :) lol

I have the legs partially sewn, just need to be stuffed and then I'll be adding a bow, and I'm thinking some spots on her rump. Or the always favorite: heart on the rump.

Also, if you're interested in winning a HinckleDoodle owl...Miss Farrah is in a giveaway featured here at this link: amberpless.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-hinckledoodle.html!


This is Miss Farrah if you didn't know :)

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER SO FAR!!! I can't wait to see the completed pictures!!

    ReplyDelete