Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Inspire, Inspire, Inspire!

Let's see... what's inspiring me right now...

COLORS!

I have been scouring wedding planning websites to see if there are color schemes I haven't used yet.

Here's a few that I'd like to dabble with in the near future...















And MOHAIR!




Mohair is so super soft and would definitely add some texture to my plushies. I've been asked to attempt a llama and I was thinking of buying mohair to make the body!
And I've also been considering getting a little bit to test it out for the manes of my ponies! :)

ATTENTION!!!!: I also want to let you all know that there's a Love & a Sandwich giveaway for a custom newborn monstroctopus! Here's the link to enter: Click here to get your grubby hands on some plush goodness!


Chelsea at Love & a Sandwich is one of my idols and one of the few plush artists that inspired me to even start making my own plush! I want to win this so badddddddd!

No comments:

Post a Comment